Monday, April 21, 2008

Some Random Stuff That You'd Not Want To Read....(Trust Me)

Finally i'm back...I've not been posting for about a week cuz i was rather tired from school and handling MS stuff.Nothing much happened for these few days...except for the Sports Meet last friday.(Oh how innovative?Changing Sports Day to Sports Meet.Clap Clap for the PE Department.Yay =.=)How would i describe it?CMI.It's a phrase i've been using alot recently...o.O Dunno why. There were no single events.Only class events.10 X 200m =.= Coupled with a FOS(Full-Of-Shit) musical chair event that was like so freaking childish and lame.CMI again.We didn't even need to learn any cheers this year.Zero Sports Day atmosphere.100% Dung.How did i feel after the Sports Meet?I felt this. _|_

Over the weekend,things got really bad.My friend and I tried to Zak but we couldn't survive during all 5 tries.Just imagine all the time and mesos we wasted.Pui.Even better still,my friend spammed the Shift Key for mana pots just when the Zakum was at b3 20% and guess what?The screen went blank and later we went to the desktop.Here's what we saw:"You have pressed the Shift key 5 times which enabled Sticky Keys".CMI player on a CMI com.Great.

Today,school went on as usual.During SS lesson,the old teacher(old as in previous,but not that the teacher is not old o.O What am i even saying?) was back to teach us.So guess what?I slept again.Surprisingly,i was not roused even one time from my peaceful slumber under the cool air-conditioning.I think the teacher gave up waking me...Once again,i would like to say that i couldn't help it.I did try to stay awake for as long as i could,but i couldn't. =.=

During English remedial,there was oral practice and the teacher used the same old notes from the last time i came.This is because previously,only some students turned up and i happened to turn up so i had done it already.But then,being faced with the same notes again was not what i had expected.And my EL teacher just said today that for compositions,we should do something we are familiar with. o.O Talk about doing something familiar...Lols.So,since i was already there,i just decided to stay on and examine other students...

Funniest thing that happened to me today:While i was taking the lift up to my house,some guy who had entered the lift as well suddenly just turned to me and said:"Hey!You know,maybe you should go do some running,you know?Being healthy is important." I was like (o.O) and then not wanting to be rude,i had to reply,so i said:"I do play basketball" and then he began telling me about how i should exercise more like maybe thrice a week instead of once a week.If by some idiotic coincidence that middle-aged guy comes to my blog,here's a news flash for you:I exercise EVERYDAY of the week,mind you and i go for at least an hour everytime so what more do you want from me,huh??!! o.O The experience is kind of funny cuz normally if a stranger were to talk to you in the lift,you'd probably think immediately that he's trying to mug you or something....Lols.I guess in the end,he was just being concerned.But here's something.Losing weight needs TIME.Quite a kind person but he's living in the wrong country.Singapore has no place for such caring and concerned people.Perhaps the UK might be better for him.Singaporeans like me can't handle kindness from strangers.Period.

Okay.It's 11.17pm and i gotta sleep soon cuz i still have school tomorrow.In fact,i started writing this entry only when my mother fell asleep.Hee hee ^^Okay then i gotta go now...I'll probably do another entry only by the end of this week because my exams start this Wednesday.Time flies when you don't keep it properly.Now,here's a funny video to lighten up our hopelessly dampened sad souls....Enjoy it while you can....


P.S. : I didn't load the video in the end because it was simply taking too long...I guess i'll just have to leave it for my next entry ^^ Btw i don't know what PS stands for.If anyone knows,pls tell me in my Cbox.Thanks alot. =)

No comments: