Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exam Day...(F__K-ed Up Version)

Today marked the starting of the exam period.Today,i had my EL paper 1 and my CL paper 1 & 2...This morning,my principal had specially gathered only the Sec 4 students to the hall and began to tell us how we should be early for our exams because if there was a change of venue or should any unforseen circumstances occur,we would still make it on time and then she pointed to some latecomers.If you ask me,she was just trying to be 'guai lan'.If you don't understand,then don't try to. ^^

The CL papers were not that difficult...Surprisingly,i found the EL paper to be more difficult.I wanted to write an argumentative essay on 'Power' but i couldn't start and i had no ideas.So,i wrote about an achievement i had that went unnoticed by others....Crappy work.Sure-fail is how i'll describe it.

After school,my classmate,Austen,reminded me that i had POA remedial after my papers.I like totally forgot about it?I was like (o.O) and then i asked someone else and i got the same answer.There WAS POA remedial today.And i thought i could go home early...

In the library was the F__K-ed up part.I just wanted to home early so i ignored everyone even when they disturbed me.There was this toot guy who thought he was very funny.Even though i lent him my correction fluid and calculator,he was still...._|_ When i asked for my calculator back,he passed me my Chinese electronic dictionary instead and thought it was very amusing.Apparently everyone else in the group thought so too.In addition,they kept giving me the wrong answers when i asked them how to do the questions....Toot people.

As a result,when the teacher was explaining something to me,i couldn't get any of it inside my head at all.Simply because,i was like so fed up inside.Suey to meet these kind of people.And i thought they were my friends.How wrong i was.But i don't hate them.I only hate my judgement.Dunno if i can still maintain my friendship with those people.I hope they'll change and maybe so will my judgement.

Today,another F__K-ed Up event happened in the canteen.Edwin was eating his food when this idiot just came by and knocked him while he was eating.On purpose.What a jerk.At first,i didn't notice.Then,i saw Edwin holding his spoon in an extremely awkward position and then he started scolding vulgar language under his breath.Luckily,someone calmed him down before he started going after that person's blood.Not a pretty sight to see.Worse of all.a dollar fifty gone.Wasted.

Though i said i would poat the video i wanted to show on this entry,i decided against it because it's already like seven and i gotta rush through my Chem homework before 8 so that i can go for my basketball.Perhaps tomorrow or never.... =(

Feeling really pissed at everything right now.If i see those people tomorrow,i don't know what i'd do.

No comments: