Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Horror Continues...

Hai...Today was damn event-less.Slept in CL class,SS class and a little in Chem class.POA most crazy le.Mr Chua ask me question while i was stoning so i gave him a 'sotong' look and a 'sotong' answer....But that was not enough.I had to "look into his eyes" and "look at his pen" and point out a damn obvious answer on the board.Obvious but yet i couldn't see.What does that make me?During Pure Lit class,we had an open-book test but it didn't really help anyway.I still gave very little evidence because i was rambling on and on about what i think about the character and half a period was already gone by the time i realised that,i just threw caution to the wind to ramble on and on and on..........Toot~ If i don't fail the test,i'll eat macaroni or something...(I absolutely HATE macaroni.I ABHOR it.I DETEST it.In fact,i would like to say F**K YOU to the guy who created macaroni.)Absolutely one of the carbs that i hate most. =X

I reached home considerably early today and i couldn't even play CS cuz my little bro deleted it. =.= Life is so unfair.My CS gone = No more spraying on dead bodies and blocking people. T.T And i was just beginning to be good at those things.(Hey,if you can't win the other team,sabo your own team.That's my motto.....JK)Eventually,i played online Scrabble(although i love Scrabble,playing it online out of desperation is just pathetic.)and i met this guy who was a sore loser and put me in his noplay list.Hey,it's not my fault his rating is higher than me and yet he lost.One word.NOO_.
Fill in the last letter at your own discretion. =)

No B-Ball tonight either cuz everyone seems to be having exams tomorrow. =( Exams suck.Little pieces of paper that decides your worth depending on how you fill in its blanks.Pui.Academics ain't the only way to success.Besides,who is there to define our notion of success?Society?NO!It is us who decide our own fate and our own notion of success,not society.If society's notion of success was not to become rich and famous,we wouldn't be facing those social problems that stem out of gambling addicts who,in a desperate struggle for success,take the wrong path,which is gambling.People wouldn't commit suicide whenever they lose their jobs or when they lose in the stock market.F.

I had my maths paper 2 only monday and i can safely assure you that i definitely screwed it up.Definitely,without a shadow of a doubt.I AM SCREWED FOR MATHS!!!I didn't even have enough time to finish my paper.I should just go jump into the river or something....(On second thought,i shouldn't cuz i know how to swim.)Maybe jump off a building?But then again,i'm seriously afraid of heights.There are times where you just don't feel like living any more because living is so difficult.Ironically,you find that dying is even harder because you can't even overcome your fears.LOLS.Life is so whimsical.

Okay,it's late so i gotta sleep now.Must remember bring my Social Studies notes to revise tomorrow or else i can go eat west north wind already...

"Trapped in life i am.Retreat or advance i am unable to."

No comments: