Friday, April 25, 2008

My Routine Life....

Today school went on as normal.Nothing special.By the way,i've finished reading "Off Centre" in class today.It's a really great story.I'm just glad i took Pure Lit.One of my favourite subjects in school.Or maybe my ONLY favourite subject in school. o.O We'll see how it goes...

When i went home,my friend came to my house and he gave me 10k a-cash,which sad to say,i wasted all of it on Gachapon and i got crappy stuff.Good thing i wasn't the one who paid for the A-cash.I tried 'Clocking' a couple of times both in my Dragon Knight and my Priest account but i failed each time.Sad.Then,i went to play online Scrabble.I owned some people.Some people owned me.By 7pm,i was sick of it so i went ate some dinner before going down for some B-Ball.

After B-Ball,i went home and my parents had bought some food for me.Baked rice.Mmm.....I was supposed to train my Dk with my partner but he quit halfway so i kena pang seh.Dots....In the end,i went to watch some anime before writing this entry.

Sianz.Yet another day wasted.Gone.Irrecoverable.Never coming back.I wanna do something different.Routines are the nemesis of adaptability.I'm doing the same things everyday over and over again until i forget how to do anything else.Just like how you keep feeding stray monkeys and one day,you leave them alone and they no longer know how to find food by themselves.Haizzz....Depression is overcoming my soul and spirit.The Great Depression.Anyways,i gotta go now because i still haven't done my maths tuition homework and it's already lie 12.15am now?Lols.Gotta finish it so that i can sleep soon.After my tuition,i gotta go out with a friend cuz it's his birthday.Happy birthday to my friend!Clap Clap~

Nontheless,here's the video i promised.Even though it takes a heck of a time to upload it,it's fine with me since i'm doing my homework by the computer.Okay then,enjoy this short video.By the way,i seriously recommend going to Han Long's blog cuz there's an EXTREMELY funny video there.Gotta watch it.(Not for the mentally immature.)


"Everyone is given the same amount of time but unlike others,I can't spend it the way i want to."

Damn.You know what?I give up uploading the video.I waited so damn long and in the end it can't be played.Now,i'm just going to leave that void there in memory of the video i wanted to post. =.=

No comments: