Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Idling...

These days,life has been pretty routine...Nothing special going on.This friday,however,is my school's Awards Day so i'll get to leave to school earlier and to top it off,there will be no lessons ^^ I'm planning to go to PC Bunk on friday to unban my Hermit account.Finally,after saving up for so many days,my partners and i have saved almost enough money to unban my Hermit account!

In school,some classes are fun and some are boring...So,during the boring classes,my classmates and i decided to play a variation of Hangman to pass the time...Lols.We'll all come up with as difficult words as possible so that we can't guess each other's words.

I'm feeling very irritated these days.It keeps raining in the afternoon so when i wanna go play basketball at night,the floor isn't dry yet so i can't play with my friends.Previously,i've tried playing on the wet floor and believe me when i say that during the game,there's surely someone who will slip and fall...Damn.If only it would rain in the morning then at least the floor would be dry or mostly dry by nighttime...

My focus of the week would be on friday where i'll finally go unban my Maple account...After all,friday has always been MY day. ^^

No comments: