Thursday, April 10, 2008

Screwed up... (X_X)

Today,school went on as usual with the lessons and hangman games except during SS lesson...it was so boring and dry even though it was a different teacher teaching...Maybe it's due to another reason that i can't concentrate? o.O And to make things worse,i like totally blurred out when i had to present a SS project that my group came up with.I practically didn't do anything so i was rather unfamiliar with the work and i simply read off the whole script instead of condensing it.Big mistake.I couls see everyone bored.The students were bored.The teacher didn't seem to pay attention to what i was saying.My group members were irritated.I just wanted it all to end...

I went to Yuan Sheng's house with Qing Ba to hangout and play Naruto since both my Maths and Physics supplementary lessons were cancelled(Woots!) ^^ My maths teacher,Ms Lau,made a deal with us.If we wanted to skip the supplementary,we had to do extra homework.Everyone agreed immediately.O.o Personally i don't know if it's worth it...Lols.

When i was on my way back,i slept in the bus until the stop before my house when i just suddenly woke up. o.O I never realised i was so tired before...

At home.I went to download the new patch for Maple and started playing.I went to try this Herb Town PQ and it sucked.Other than EXP being so friggin' low,the monsters simply looked so ridiculous that i had no mood to fight them. =.=

Night.Wanted to play basketball but realised that i had lost my basketball a few days ago.My friends were a little pissed off that i told them only at the last minute but what the heck.The day's been bad enough already and i couldn't care less!

All i can hope for is that my account can be unbanned smoothly tomorrow.And only today,i discovered that the Asiasoft Centre had shifted to Suntec City.W-T-F to Asiasoft.Being stationed so far away in PcBunk was bad enough already but they had to go even further to Suntec City.Now,that's what i'd call "Going The Distance"...Pui.

Okay then that's all for today ler.For now,i'll just cross my fingers and pray to no god that tomorrow will be better. O_O

No comments: