Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Angry,Angrier,Angriest(I am all of them.)

Today damn sian.The day was going on fine.CL intensive as normal.Got off SS remedial earlier than expected.Watched a new anime.It's called Vampire Knight.Damn nice.For those who know what i'm talking about,i find all the characters nice except Yuuki.She's like fickle to me.She seems to like Zero and Kaname at the same time...One leg step step two boat.

For Maple,i helped to sell my RSS for a damn high price and then paid only a little more for another shoe that was much,much better...(Hoooray for a Zai Trader like me.)

Here comes the sick part.I was playing B-ball with my friends.Then,2 girls and a guy came up to us and asked if they could play with us.We said okay and guess what i heard?"Shu le yao gam wo de lan." said one of the girls.

I was like stunned for a few seconds.How could a girl be so vulgar???OMG.To make it worse,they actually looked like they were learned people before they spoke.During the match they kept asking me to stand closer to them and block them.If i didn't,they wouldn't shoot.From here,i can safely use the word bitches(even though it's a MAJOR UNDERSTATEMENT).How the **** could they expect me to block them?They're girls and i'm a guy for goodness sake!It's as though they wanted me to block them physically on purpose.Don't they know how to love their own bodies?

In the end,my team won 11-10.It was a close game because of me.i kept missing.But i could not concentrate at all.I still don't understand why i couldn't tell them off in the face just now...Totally ruined my day.I only vented my anger after we walked away from them.I bought this 10-cent ice pop and my friend asked me why did i buy it because he didn't think it was nice to eat.I said this."I bought it cuz it's cheap." My friend stared at me.Then,i added:"Just like those girls."

I really couldn't stand those girls.Vulgar and childish.And they looked like they were in Sec 2.14 years old already and they still can't behave like they should.I can't believe what their parents would think if they knew of their behaviour,or do they and yet they still condone it?I don't think i wanna know.

Fked up day man.I think i'd rather do maths 10-year series than see those girls ever again.This entry ends here.Still very angry about what i saw.Gonna eat to let off steam.No byes.

"If you are unhappy about something,do something about it."

No comments: