Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pleasant

Today was nice.CL Intensive was okay and during our paper 2,me and Qing Ba got sick of doing the paper(we didn't know how to do it anyway) so we decided to change the lyrics of the song "Empty" by The Click Five.(If you remembered,i promised to rewrite it and put the lyrics on my blog,like a millennia ago?)

Anyways,it goes something like this:(It's incomplete and true Click Five fans may hate me for this but i dont care.)

"Empty"

Tried to buy some breakfast at Tuas
Didn't that i'd cost that much
I feel inside my pocket
But it's empty

Tried to buy some groceries at the mart
Didn't think that they would add up
I've got a brand new wallet
But it's empty
It's empty

Maybe I'm spending
Spending too much
Maybe i'll go bankrupt
Maybe tonight i'll sleep in the park
It's empty


That's all :D (I'll try to comeplete it with Qing Ba ASAP.)

After CL Intensive,i had a POA test and although i answered all questions,i have a nagging feeling that i'll flunk it...=X

Came back home and played some Audition.Surprisingly,i lost to many noobs.Why?The reason is simple.The weather was like freaking cold?I swear my hands were close to shivering while i was playing.I gave up chancing altogether which didn't make my score increase anyways.There was nothing i couldn't have done.I gave up playing.(Hey,you couldn't possibly expect me to sit next to a melting cheese fondue while playing right?But not a bad idea.Maybe i'll do it someday.)

Watched vampire knight.Ep 6 came out today,on a wednesday.That was surprising cuz most animes are released in Japan on thursdays and on top of that,the fansubbing group managed to sub the episode so fast.It's people like them that help people like me understand anime even though i can't understand Japanese.For Vampire Knight,look for Shoku-Dan fansubs.They're quite good. =)

B-ball from 7pm-9.30pm.Of course i know this ain't gonna make me lose any weight but i can try,can't i?Had a late dinner.Curry chicken.Mmmm.....Simply blissful.

Okay then,today really went on well.Lols.Okay gotta sleep now cuz it's 12 already.By the way,there's gonna be a Maple patch from 12am all the way to 5 in the afternoon tomorrow.Bummer.

"If you can't hear,listen.If you can't see,look.If you can't feel,touch."

No comments: