Tuesday, May 27, 2008

~Bittersweet~

Bitter

Today DAMN F__Ked UP!!!
Firstly,i had to be in school by 8am.I left my house at 7.30 and waited for the bus 172.Then,after waiting for what seemed like eternity,the bus arrived but it was full.So,i gritted my teeth and waited for the next one.When it arrived,it was also full!!!! OMG.I was so going to be late for lessons...But that's not the crazy part.When the third bus came,i happily went on it and was on my way to school.Then,at the cemetry area,it turned right instead of left!Then,i went to ask the bus driver what bus was i on and guess what he said?975.I was thinking "OMFG!!!!" and i dashed out of the bus.Zzz...I was like stuck in the cemetry area and i ran all the way back till the nearest 172 bus-stop i could find.DAMN.I can't imagine what would have happened if i fell asleep on the bus. =.=

By the time i reached school,i was already late for like 20 minutes and to make it worse,my E. Geog teacher came up to me and asked me if i had a golden ticket.He actually meant the latecomer's slip but i had no idea what was it about cuz i've never taken one before.Zzz...In the end,i had to go down to the General Office and get the damn piece of paper before going back up...

Then,there was this two and a half time interval where i had absolutely nothing to do!I was in Comb. Science so i didn't have Physics SPA like the other Pure Physics students so i just stayed in class with another Comb. Science classmate all the way from 10 to 12.30pm.Pure boredom is how i'll describe waiting for something while having nothing to do in the meantime.Zzzz.

At 12.30pm,i had my Pure Lit class and i found out that my Pure Lit teacher,Ms Tay,was actually leaving us for a teaching job in Japan.I forgot the exact name of the state that she's going to but i remember it's in between Osaka and Hiroshima. o.O
Dunno if i'm glad or sad that she's gone cuz i seriously don't want Ms K_____ to teach me ever again.And certainly not Ms Lee too cuz she's strict. o.O

Okay then,now on to the last part of the bitter part.The wedding dinner that i had to attend this evening.The food seriously sucked.
Things that went wrong:
1.There were 2 vegetable dishes instead of 1.(Why so much veggies?No one likes to eat them anyways...)
2.The fish that was served was actually fried!!!(It's supposed to be steamed in Chinese dinners and if it's fried,it can only mean one thing.The fish was not "live" right before they cooked it,which explains why they had to fry it,cuz the rotten smell would be given off if frozen fish were to be steamed.)BUDGET LA!!!!
3.I couldn't get to sit with all my cousins and half of my table was filled with strangers.Sad...
4.During the "Yum Seng" part,there was this table who had a man and a woman totally screaming their lungs out.I repeat,screaming.Not that they were loud,but they actually went off-pitch?Zzz.Later,a stranger at my table asked everyone whose side of the family were those "monkeys" from.I was the first to answer.My reply:
"Definitely not mine."I seriously said that. o.O

Sweet

Okay.Actually there's nothing much to write here.Except that i got to meet most of my cousins.^^ Except for 3.One was in NS and the other 2 i guess they were MIA. o.O

Anyways,having gotten to meet my cousins made today very satisfactory though.Cousins are very important people to me,you know??!!

Yeah~ So,that's about it for today?Yeah.Wadeva~

Once again,the dinner really sucked.Never been to a worse wedding dinner.Seriously.If i were a food critic who was asked to review that particular restaurant,my rating would be:
"The restaurant owes me stars."

(I ain't gonna name the hotel so as to protect myself from any lawsuits or defamation case.)

Today really sucked,but just seeing my cousins put it all back into order ^^

We're meeting again this Sunday.Sweet~

"Love is like gravity.It keeps everyone rooted."

No comments: