Monday, May 19, 2008

Pumped Up(For Nothing...)

Today was a record-breaker.I woke up at 1pm;2 hours later than yesterday.
*Pat on my back*
First thing i did when i woke up was go for more Monster Carnival in Maple.Without even brushing my teeth.(Hey,i don't do this often so don't start thinking negative yet!)
Had 'lontong' for breakfast/lunch,whichever you'd call the first meal of the day in the afternoon."Brunch" sounds condecending...I don't know why.When i was playing Monster Carnival with my brother,he kept spamming "When You Look Me In The Eyes" on his computer.Now,i'm damn sick of it and i'm seriously considering taking it out of my music player.

At about 6,i had to go buy some groceries with my mother and brother.At the supermarket,i "cai puo le" his slippers.My mother was very angry.My brother kept grinning.I kept laughing.LOLS.

Before going home,i bought this apple/peach jelly ice-cream and when i showed it to my mother,she gave me this funny look and said "What is that?!Why can bend one?" o.O
I didn't wanna take time to explain so i said "It's ice-cream."There.Settled.

After i came back,started Monster Carnival all over again.In my opinion,i think there must be a reason why gaming managed to capture me rather than studying.o.O

Sian.Today was damn event-less.Boring.

Oh,before i go,there's this one last thing.My cousin got hold of a pair of the most expensive tickets to watch the Click Five in Singapore.Anyone interested please leave me your contact details in my CBox or email me at hYsTeRiC_nOmAd@hotmail.com.

Okay,i'll end your misery here from reading this boring entry.The smart people would probably read it halfway and then click the red cross at the top right corner.The nice people would probably read it till this line.Bye~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Boredom engulfs,enbuoys,embodies and encompasses me."

No comments: