Saturday, May 17, 2008

-Still-

Today was okay...For the first time this week,i actually moved to the back of the class and seriously did my CL Paper 1 and 2 and i managed to complete both of them on time!!!(I stress the word "Seriously" yet again.)A little happy about it cuz i always couldn't finish on time for every paper this week. =)

Came back home and slacked around in Maple.Because i screwed up the new Maple patch,i can play Maple now but i can't play Audition.What the fork!!!John sent me a song titled "If You Talk Too Much,My Head Will Explode" or something like this...Initially i didn't believe that a song with such a lame title could exist.John said that to me when i was talking to him during CL intensive.Then,he said there was such a song and i didn't believe it.Looks like i have to believe it now...The song sucks however.Sounds like an anthem of a cult group.I kid you not.

Got bored of doing nothing on the com so i decided to off it at about 5pm.Quite early for my usual com switching-off time.And then what did i do?I got some goddamn well-deserved rest!

Slept till 10pm and woke up for dinner.Watched some TV and updated the Maple patch on my other computer before writing this entry.

Okay then,i've gotta go.I still haven't fone my maths tution homework.Not even started."Why?" a commoner may ask.Well,that's cuz i forgot which homework i'm supposed to do.Still frantically searching after an hour.(The time now is 2.30am and i still haven't found my homework.)Zzzz...

Note to self:"Yeah,go on like this and you'll be on a one way ticket to a F9 for maths."Looks promising,eh?

LOL.I'm still babbling on even though i said i gotta go.Fine,i'll go now.Bye~

"I love cats." o.O

No comments: