Tuesday, May 20, 2008

~Chilled Out~

Monday
My monday was spent on doing nothing...except Mapling? o.O
Okay.Firstly,i would like to say that even by my standards,Mapling for 3 days in a row is going a little too far.But,it's not often that you get to sabo the crap out of the opposing team and own them with your score.There.My explanation for Mapling so much these few days.Whatever.Usual routine.B-Ball after dinner followed by more Mapling till about 11pm.

(For those who come to my blog often,you must be really bored of my routine.But what to do?I can't write a fantasy story about my life,can i?Actually,i can cuz it's my blog after all.But i friggin' would not do that.Cuz it's only for lowlifes.And i ain't one.)

Today
Zzz...couldn't finish Cl paper as usual.Dunno why.Probably cuz i was sitting in front with all my friends?The only time i could complete both papers on time was when i sat all the way at the back away from the noise and enjoying the full blast of the aircon will doing my work.Peachy.
Xin Yin was like really funny and cute today.Halfway during CL Paper 2,she suddenly came into the class(I didn't even notice she wasn't even in the classroom) and said that EL remedial was cancelled and then she jumped up and down and said "GO HOME!!!!YAY!!!"LOLS.Maybe the canteen's food is just a tad too salty?I don't know.

After school ended,Qing Ba,Edwin,Austen and I went to Yuan Sheng's house for Naruto again.Edwin was like bragging all the long about how he was gonna own my _SS(Fill-in-the-blank,please.)But at Yuan Sheng's house,well,let's just say that it was just his own wonderful fantasy.

After we were done playing,Austen,Yuan Sheng and I went for McDonald's at Pioneer Mall.After that,i went home.On Bus 172,i actually overslept!!!So damn sian =_=
After i dozed off,i opened my eyes again and i had already went past Keat Hong Camp.OMG.There was only 1 time when i overslept on the bus and that was when i was in Sec 2.Zzz.I don't think i was actually that tired. ?_?

Okay,done with my blog.Bye~

"If you got it,flaunt it.If you ain't got anything,STFU."

No comments: