Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bored Out Of My Mind!!! (>.<)

Zzz.Today was damn boring.Because of my late-night crusade,i woke up at 11am this morning,just half an hour from the time when my maths tuition lesson starts!!!OMG.When my mother woke me up and told me the time,i thought she was joking at first.Then,i looked at my handphone and i was shocked!It REALLY was 11am already!So,i quickly jumped out of bed and rushed to bathe and get some breakfast...

Maths tuition was,should i say,very occupying?There was just something that i couldn't get about vectors and i kept asking the teacher about it.He explained to me.I still didn't get it.I asked again.This went on for a few minutes until i could see that he was beginning to lose his patience.His tone sounded like i was asking him what was a spoon. o.O At the same time,he kept repeating what he said over and over again.It was like stopping a clock and then looking back every few minutes to check the time.Zzz...After awhile,he finally bothered to break down all the facts and really explain to me what was the concept all about.To me,it seemed like he was only describing and not explainging.Quote from SS teacher:"Okay,you can describe very well,good.But now,you must explain the evidence and blah blah blah...."

Whatever.Why did i write so much about something that lasted only one and a half hours?I don't know.

After tuition,i played Maple.At four,i went to buy some @Cash to sell online.(Psst,don't tell anyone!I'll get banned!)

Played basketball at from 7 to 9.Came back home for some late dinner and more senseless Mapling.I dunno what i'll do now.Probably watch some anime.

I'm sure that today would have been more interesting if my dad had been at home.Unfortunately,he's not cuz he went to some temple in Malaysia to pray for Vesak Day.Damn!

Okay,i'll go now cuz i'm getting bored of writing this entry.

"Boredom was what inspired vandalism,murder,theft and dying."

No comments: