Friday, May 23, 2008

Saddened....

Today,i didn't have to collect my results cuz my mother did it yesterday.Results were bad.Failed POA,Maths and Combined Science.CMI.WTF. No 'A's.Highest was only a B3 which was for my Literature.=(

Blah!

Anyways,today my cousin came over to my house.We slacked in Maple for awhile before going to Causeway Point for Seoul Garden.

Some funny stuff we did:
We boiled the soup until there was no more and then we took turns to make omelletes in the pot.
As a boy was walking past us,my cousin popped his towel packet and it startled him.LOLS.(Situational humour.)
By the way,when we went out of SG,the boy was following us.He had evaporated all his soup and was making omelettes just like we did.LOLS.

Took a cab home and played basketball till about 8.After that,we went for some dessert at Sunshine Place along with my Maple partners.After that,my cousin had to go. T.T

I won't go home without you.

i asked him to stay but he wouldn't listen
He left before i had the chance to say
The words that would make him stay were unspoken
But now it's far too late he's gone away

I'm too lazy to think of rewriting the rest of the song...

Actually,i wanted him to stay over at my house.But his parents didn't allow it.What choice did i have?None.

Sadded.And tomorrow i still got my B100DY maths tuition and the homework has yet to meet my eyes.

Yesterday,i went on a shopping spree at Popular.Bought an EL grammer assessment book
and 3 novels. o.O

I have to go to another cousin's wedding dinner but i ain't got nothing to wear.I need to get some new clothes.And fast.

Mother nagging at 11.47pm.Which is now.I'll go now.Bye~

"With heightened emotions.humans tend to make wrong decisions.Like me."

No comments: