Thursday, May 1, 2008

Futility...

Today,i had my Social Studies exam and my Chinese oral exam.Both were rather okay...i don't think i'll fail for SS. =) Anyways,i went home and after awhile,some friends came and we started to zak but damn suey.For the first time,my friend and i entered the list but the Squad Leader remove me and my friend.In the end,they had a
6-man Zakum batch.What the hell.Second time i tried,i was removed yet again but this time round,my friend made it in but died at B3.Sianz.

Later,we were hungry so we decided to order KFC delivery then when i called KFC,my friends acted like idiots and kept laughing non-stop so i had to tell them to keep quiet.When i put my ear to my phone again,guess what?The operator had hung up.It's so embarrassing!!!The operator probably thought we were making a prank call,which was pathetic because why would anyone want to make a prank call on a fast food delivery service???Deng.

Anyway,i called a second time and got on with the food and i tried a third time to Zak but this time,i didn't even make it to the list.Sianz.Whole day wasted.I went for basketball to cheer myself up but downstairs,the court was full of people.To make it worse,there were people smoking there.Totally killed my mood.So,i went back home soon after i went down.Theen,i played Audition till 11 when my friend called me to try to Zak again.I obliged and waited from 11 all the way to 12.30 before the goddamn Zakum door opened.In between,i was really struggling just to keep my eyes open but i still fell asleep several times.In the end,the door finally opened and i didn't even make it to the list cuz my com was lagging from bottting.Toot~

Haizzz the whole day wasted on futile Zakking campaigns....Btw i'm officially back in Audition because i ran out of things to play after my little bro deleted CS on the computer.Anyone wanna play with me pls look for "~NoPromises~" and i'll be waiting for your challenge. =)

No comments: