Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hearty

Saturday
Went for Pure Lit remedial in the morning...Got highest for Lit exam along with 2 other people(Austen and Aisyah,i think) and we got 17/25.Can't help but feel a little happy cuz i've never scored this high before.

Later,maths tuition was postponed to Sunday cuz i hadn't done the homework.Originally planned to go to a friend's b-day party but didn't go in the end...And luckily i didn't.My brother went with them and all they did was play pool and go to the LAN.Boring.Who would spend his birthday in such a wasteful manner?Certainly not me.But then,with a tight budget,there's not really anywhere you can go in Singapore.Couple it with the fact that you're living in the west while all the nation's attractions are in the east.Just thinking about hte travelling time would put you off already...

At night,i "chiong-ed" Maple with my brother and some friends and i'm proud to say that my DK is at Level 102 now.
Grats frozenzsoul lvl 102!!!!JYJY to 4th job ^^

Sunday
Had maths tuition at 12pm.By the way,i had to get my own breakfast cuz my parents had to go to Malaysia for the weekend so it was just me,my bro and my friends at home...(Nope,we weren't doing what you think we were doing.)Just to be safe. =)

Went for swimming at a club with bro and friends in the afternoon along with my parents and went for dinner at night.Food was expensive.(The bill came to almost 200 bucks but i guess that was largely because of me...)I think it was beacuse today's Mother's Day.The restaurant was like totally full and we had to wait for an hour.Luckily,there was an arcade so we could keep ourselves occupied until our turn came.

Today was rather fun but then good times don't last.Starting tomorrow would be my Mother Tongue Intensive training and i probably can't have fun like i did these weekend,which i guess is good actually because honestly speaking,i haven't been able to tune myself into a studying mode since the beginning of the year.Really gotta buck up ler...

Okay then,that's all for today...I still got this dumb SGC report that i need to email to my form teacher but i guess i'm not gonna do it today....Cya~

"We hear so much and yet we do not listen."

No comments: