Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ah.Sneaked to the com again. =D

Today i did something dumb.During my Chem test today,it was supposed to last 25 minutes and i was actually doing a piece of chem homework instead of the test.After wasting 15 minutes,Ms Ng saw me doing what was supposed to be homework and she was pretty shocked.LOL.She said something like "Everyone,the piece of worksheet i gave you just now was for homework.Please check that you're doing the correct paper leh!" and then everyone just burst into laughter even though it was in the middle of a test.Embarrassing but funny though.I just hope it won't happen in my O Levels. =(

I had my O Level CL Oral today too and boy was it hard!There were so many characters in the passage that i didn't know how to read and bluffing through it just made me seem even more like a fool. =.= And it wasn't any easier for the conversation section.Something about rising costs and i couldn't really relate it to any larger societal issues.Definitely not an A grade for me.Now,i'll just pray that my CL Papers 1 and 2 aren't done too badly....

I also bought two books on impulse today.I went to Popular at IMM today cuz i went there to do shopping with my parents and to have dinner.At this rate,i think i'm gonna cross my budget soon.Books ain't cheap,you know...

Here's a song i heard on someone's blog.I was addicted to it the first time i heard it.So here's the song.

Mistake Number 2 (Remix) - ATC

Okay then,gotta go now.Time for my peaceful slumber.Bye~

"Every step she walks further from me,my heart sinks lower and lower."

No comments: