Monday, July 14, 2008

Okay since i've got nothing to write today,i shall do a quiz.(Requested of me by ShinjuHime)
1. The person who tagged you is?
Pearlie

2. What is your relationship with him/her?
Cousins

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her?
Outgoing,Sporty,Good taste in books and music,Bad taste in blogskins,abit of a lamer...o.O

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
Dunno~

5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
Get my passport.

6. If he/she becomes your lover, what does he/she needs to improve on?
Dunno~

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
We won't. ^^ But IF she does,it's shotgun time. =D

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason would be?
Reading Breaking Dawn before me.

9. What is the thing that you want to do the most for him/her now?
Kidnap her until 3rd of August.

10. Your overall impression of him/her?
Fun to be with.

11. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Dunno.

12. The character you love of yourself?
Funny.(At least i try to be...)

13. On the contrary, the character you hate of yourself?
Being afraid to talk to people.

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Someone who's not afraid to voice his opinions.

15. For the people who cares & likes you, say something about them.
You got the wrong person here!

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people.
1)Jasmine
2)Suzume
3)Jane
4)Denise
5)Han Long
6)Xiao Min
7)Adzreen
8)Yan Jun
9)Crystal
10)Claudia

17. Who is number 6 having a relationship with?
Not anyone that i know of...

18. Is number 9 a female or male?
Female

19. If number 7 & 10 are together, would it be a good thing?
This question makes no sense to me.

20. How about number 5 & 8?
My enemy and my lover?You'd probably see my corpse on the front page of Straits Times tomorrow.

21. What's number 2 studying about?
I dunno.Is she even studying? XD

22. When was the last time you chatted with number 3?
14 July,2008

23. Is number 4 single?
Dunno.

24. Say something casual about number 1.
I'll read Breaking Dawn before you!!!!

-----

1) What do you think an ideal best friend would be?
Someone who understands me.

2) If you can have 3 dreams, what would they be?
To be with my LOVER,to be with my cousins,to stay dreaming without waking up...

3) Do you believe in God?
NO.

4) What would you do with a billion dollars?
I'd turn it into a trillion. XD

5) Do you like this quiz?
No comment.

6) Which is more blessed? Being loved or loving someone?
Loving someone.

7) Can you whistle?
Nope,but i try to,once in a blue moon.

8) Is there anything that made you extremely happy?
JACPY and 2E4 makes me happy (:

9) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

10) If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
You'll see me on The Bachelor.

11) How do you see yourself in 10 years' time?
Dead or with my love.

12) Who are currently the most important people to you?
My crush,Cousins,family,friends and my O Level markers.

13) What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Cool.

14) Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married but poor.Money is nothing without love,don't you think so?

15) What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Breathe.

16) How does your favourite shampoo smell like?
Grapefruit.

17) How would you rate the perfection of your life right now?
0.

18) What do you want to do right now?
Feel like i'm actually living for a purpose..

19) 10 people you wanna tag:
Lazy to tag.

Okay that's about it.Thanks to people who continued reading until this point.Bye.

"You keep looking but you can't see anything."

No comments: