Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fish.I only found out today that i'm gonna meet my cousins this saturday.Probably anyways.Cuz they may not be going and if they don't go,you won't see me there either...

Anyways,let's move on to today..Something funny happened during physics lesson.Somehow the lesson on power and work done digressed into how man was created.Mr Chng said there were 2 theories.Firstly,God created Man.Secondly,Charles Darwin's theory of Evolution,that man evolved from monkeys.And then when Denise heard this,guess what she said?She said "Then why Wen Hong haven't change???" LOL.It was SO funny....Cuz Wen Hong got shot and he couldn't say a thing in reply! Hahas.

I'm proud to say that i haven't been sleeping in class these days.I think it's cuz i've been sleeping much earlier these days.Basketball sessions really tire me out so by the time i reach home,i'm already bushed.On Tuesday,i slept at 8 and yesterday,i slept at 7.Lols.I couldn't sleep early today though,cuz i had maths tuition at 7 and also,i HAVE TO stay up for SHAKUGAN NO SHANA!!!Absolutely no way in hell would i miss this show.NEVER.

Okay,plans for tomorrow.
-See Mr Chua earlier for extra lessons cuz there's a POA mock exam on Saturday...
-Train back my Audition skills

Have you heard the new Audition songs?The new 136 bpm song is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!Also,i'm going back to Audition only because of that song....So,yeah i guess you could call me off centre...

Okay then,i'm gonna watch Shakugan No Shana now.Bye bye.

"Neither heaven nor hell could ever stray my gaze from you."

No comments: