Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today was very bad for me....I was sick and i still had to go to school.i was like so tired throughout the whole day.I actually slept again during POA.Fortunately,Mr Chau didn't scold me...probably cuz he could see that i was sick too...During P Lit,it was actually very fun.Everyone presented their Lit projects.Some people did acrostic poems and some did comic strips.Aisyah's group did a skit and i must say it was really well done.VERY funny and yet meaningful at the same time....My group did acrostic poems and Ms Karasi was seriously hyper over our poems...

During E Geog,Mr Clark didn't come and we had a relief teacher.HOORAY!!!Qing Ba,Clement and I played stupid games on paper and tried to rewrite the song "Empty" but it was left unfinished,as always...English sucked too.I kept falling asleep and i think Ms Nithiya was seriously getting fed up with me....LOL.Whenever i arose from my slumber,Edwin would tell me that Ms Nithiya was staring at me. o.O Not to be disrespectful but why in the hell is she staring at me?I am asleep,meaning that my eyes are CLOSED.Staring at me won't make me notice you,ma'am.

Fed up these days...I was sick since last Sunday.I had to come on Monday cuz Ms Nithiya told me that i had to present my speech on marriage to the class.Zzz.After presenting,i got chosen to be one of the four people from the class to present a speech to the school. =.= I couldn't skip school on tuesday cuz i had O Level Orals.Couldn't skip on Wednesday cuz that was my "speech day".Couldn't skip on thursday as well cuz there were many lessons on that day.....and lastly,i couldn't skip on friday cuz it seemed like a very short day.The focus was "12.30".Wrong.Only when i was in school did i realise that i actually forgot to put POA remedial into consideration,so school was supposed to end at 4.30 actually because i don't have Pure Chem remedial at 2.30.Zzz.I skipped POA anyways because by 12,i was feeling really uncomfortable.So there.

Things became worse when my brother brought his friends into the house and a sorta friend of mine forced his way to my house even though i told him that all the coms were being used but he was like damn stubborn so in the end,he came into my house WITHOUT getting the chance to use the com. =D

Okay then,i;ve got tons more to say but i'm going to go now cuz it's such a long entry.Tata~~

Try to do some homework
In ink
It's just too difficult
I think
I've got a physics worksheet
But it's empty

No comments: