Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today was a little sad...Cuz today was our dear Ms Lau's last day in Westwood.She has taught me for 4 years,which means practically from Sec 1-4 and she's leaving for ACSI...I wish her all the best! =D

For today,i was kinda sleepy throughout the whole day,thanks to the SS trainee teacher,Ms Ruhaida(i hope i spelled it correctly but just in case i didn't,i'm fine with it as well.) who seems to make me sleep all the time.One person can really make all the difference,you know...

During EL lesson,i found out that Ms Nithiya was taking over Ms Lau as our form teacher.Well,i was surprised at first but then again,i guess there's no one better for the job.During the lesson,she told us to get some paper and write our expectations of her and then Zhen Yang started writing alot of stupid stuff.LOL.

Here's some examples.

-Don't tell me to cut my hair when my hair is long.
-Buy a McSpicy for me everyday.
-Pay for a taxi from my house to school everyday.
-Don't ask me to join the latecomers' row when i'm late.

LOL.His paper was full of those crappy stuff. =.=

After school,we had a surprise farewell party for Ms Lau.yan Jun had to pretend to faint and then we had to call Ms Lau from the staffroom to go to the canteen and take a look at him.Then,we would all shout SURPRISE!!!!But guess what?Mr Goh,our bloody OM,had to spoil the fun.He came to the scene first and blabbered in his nonsensical english before Ms Lau came.In the end,we had to give away the surprise....MR Goh,if by any chance you're reading this,i'd like to say this to you.

F.U.C.K.Y.O.U.

After the party,i wanted to play basketball with my usual gang of friends but somehow it was cancelled. =.= Wasted.

Okay then,i gotta go now.It's 6.45 and i still haven't done my tuition homework.The tuition starts at 7.30.Time to get moving.Bye~

Here's the poem i wrote on my farewell card to Ms Lau.

Caring for us like we're little seeds
Watching over us for fear that we'll bleed
Always worrying for us every then and now
Our kind and caring Dear Ms Lau


(Sounds a little cheesy,i know but it's really how i feel...)

No comments: