Monday, July 28, 2008

Okay,my weekend was quite okay.For my POA mock exam,i actually arrived ONE HOUR LATE.OMG.Paper 1 and 2 wasn't easy.I hope i'll pass.

In the afternoon,i went to a chalet for my nephew's birthday.(Did i use the right term?It's my cousin's daughter. o.O) By the way,she just turned one on saturday so HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!Though you can't read this yet,at least it's the thought that counts. ^^

Saw some of my cousins there.Jeremy had to leave SO SOON after i arrived cuz he had to go to church.=.= Okay i'm not gonna voice my religious views here.Not tonight anyways...But it's been bothering me that everytime there's a family reunion on saturday,he always has to leave early because of church.Well,at least i had Pearlie-chan and Jasmine-Kun to accompany me...There was nothing to do in the chalet except eat but even i got tired of that after awhile...So here's what i did there.

-Tried drinking beer(I'll never ever drink beer again.)
-Tried to learn mahjong - Kinda fun.
-Wanted to go to DTE but didn't in the end cuz i heard
that the place was still under renovation....
-Went to Changi T3 and then SAF Yacht Club with my cuzzies~ XD

Quite sad to leave them as always but all i can do is to look forward to the next time we meet...

Now,let's go to today.I failed my 2.4km re-run.I didn't even try.My first timing was 18-odd minutes.To pass i had to complete 2.4km in 14 minutes.How the heck could i have ran four minutes faster???If i failed by only a minute,then at least trying harder would be worth the effort but 4 minutes?Don't even think about it.

Kept sleeping during Physics today.Relief teacher happened to be Mr Ramesh and everytime he saw me sleeping,he would shake me like crazy.LOL.Unorthodox but effective all the same.

Played basketball after school today and went to KFC with Zhao Jie and Gajan.VVM roX.

Played BBall again at night but didn't play for long cuz my friend was very XL today and he pissed everyone off. =.=

Okay then i've gotta go.Looking forward to this saturday.

BREAKING DAWN IS GONNA BE RELEASED THIS SATURDAY!!!! WOOOOOT~~~~~~~~~~

"When you close a door,another opens up."

No comments: