Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Woot!Finally got to use the com in what seemed like a hundred years!!! =D
ZZz...the stupid password ban on the com is still on-going....Wadeva.Last night i got really pissed at my parents.I slept in the afternoon cuz i was tired from my 2.4km run and they had to keep scolding me.Zzz.I got scolded for sleeping because i was tired?WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!I got seriously fed up and i simply skipped dinner with my family.Call it immature or childish or whatever.I'd rather eat out alone than with them.My brother,on the other hand,always comes home late but never gets scolded.He gets praised simply because he doesn't ask my parents for com...WHAT THE HELL again.It's so obvious they're practising favouritsm!!!!Zzzz.Some family.Whatever.I don't wanna talk aout it anymore.
Boo parents~

Today.I never fell asleep in any lessons.Something to celebrate for a person who sleeps in class almost every lesson after recess.=) LOL.I missed playing Audition so much!!!But i sucked today....Zzz.Audition is about practice.A few days without Audition will make you into a noob.I guarantee that.

I got a hand-written "secret manual" from Chee Seng.It's for solving my Rubik's Cube but sadly,i couldn't understand a single bit of it...I wanted him to explain his instructions to me after school but my cube sorta got used by alot of the 4H students instead.Everyone took it and played with it while i watched helplessly in silence. o.O <--- Descriptive writing. =D

Okay whatever.I don't really have anything to aay but i don't wanna let go of my com.T.T But still,all good things must come to an end.I'm a little bored now.VeohTV sucks alot and i can't watch the latest anime on it.Zzz.I think i'll go write a poem...Bye~

"In the picture of four,there's a family of three."

No comments: