Saturday, July 12, 2008

As always,my time spent with cousins always ends in sadness.And today,it was even more so cuz one of my cousins didn;t even turn up at the condo. T.T He had remedials lasting into the afternoon and followed by church after that.Okay for the remedial part,i can understand but church?I don't believe in religion so therefore i think going to church or any other religious monument is a total waste of time but since it's his choice,i'll respect it.After all,what are cousins for?

So,at the condo,i finished reading my current book,Generation Dead.Storyline was quite nice but the ending was damn tragic.Got me all depressed...Now,all i can do is to wait for the final book in the twilight series,Breaking Dawn.2nd of August will be one of the rare days that you might actually see me running off to the bookstore right after school. =D My other cousins arrived quite late(i reached at 1 and they reached at 3.30).We went swimming at the pool in the condo and although the pool was nice,the condo was seriously lacking in facilities.All it had was a pool and a gym(and the treadmills weren't even working and the aircon in the gym was spoilt too). =(

After swimming,we had to leave the condo cuz my uncle had an appointment so i went with my cousins to have our dinner before going to their house.After staying for awhile,i had to leave already.Really "she bu de".... >.<

By the way,i lent Generation Dead and Eclipse to my cousin today.Never expected that one of my cousins would be a fan of the Twilight series too. ^^ Great minds think alike. =D

All i can say for today is that i wish that i could have spent more time with my cousins.Okay than,i've gotta go now.Bye~

"Happy to see them;sad to leave them."

No comments: