Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today was fun(ny).I had a POA test right at the beginning of the day and my gut feeling that it doesn't bode well.Not at all.During Pure Lit,our VP,Mr Ang,came into our class to sit through the lesson and Wen Hong,who's like always sleeping and not paying attention during class,was actually participating(alot) today!It was hard to believe at first but then again,who'd dare to play the fool in front of the VP?Only the mentally retarded would take up this challenge,i'm sure. o.O

After lessons were over,i played basketball while waiting till 3.30 for POA to start.At first,we were only playing in half of the court but later,some people from 4E or 4F(I dunno the class.Which class is Jeremy and Nan Sheng in? o.o) joined in(sorta by force) so we had to play full court.So,if you were there,you'd probably see me running after the ball like a dog cuz there were so many other people playing there and the last thing i'd want to do is to look like a burden so there i was,running harder than i was for my 2.4km test.We still lost though.What more can i say except that my basketball sucks?Not as much as another teammate of mine though,that's for sure.He got most of the shots in my team but guess how many did he score?The number starts with a N.

The answer:None.
Oh,i'm sorry.Were you expecting a nine?Unfortunately,i'd love that myself but reality breaks our hearts yet again. =(

I was sweating like crazy after the game and i went back to class smelling like the rotten eggs that your great-grand father accidentally left on the table when he was 20 years old.Everyone saw me and they were like "Why is your hair so spiky?" and "Wah Yuan Zhi.Nice hairstyle eh?".I didn't believe them until i felt the top of my head and realised that my hair standing on its ends.Zzz.Does basketball make a person's hair spiky?I never knew that. o.O

POA went by fast enough and i was on my way home.JokerMS lowered its EXP,Meso and Drop Rates.The server is seriously screwed up now and there's a bug in almost every map.The mob doesn't respawn after getting killed and after 5 minutes at the map.i realise that the whole map is actually...empty?WTF?!?!?!Furthermore,cash clothes are no longer sold for 5 mil each but instead,we have to buy NX Cash at 350mil for 10k Cash.What an exorbitant price!!Damn.After playing for half an hour,the mobs didn't even drop mesos and items anymore!!OMG.F JokerMS.If the GMs don't bring the server back to the way it was,i'm gonna boycott this private server.Period.

On a happier note,i'm gonna see my cousins again tomorrow!!!!We're going to my uncle's new condo.But screw him.What matters most is my cousins!!! =D

Okay,i'm getting a little high over here so i'm gonna end your suffering now.Bye~

"No light is bright enough to chase away the darkness in my heart.Except for one."

No comments: