Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today was very bad(for me at least).Screwed up one question in my SS test.

Qn:State two areas/aspects that countries compete for.

Correct answer(based on asking around):
Investments from MNCs and tourism.

My answer:
The two loosely defined borders between China and India.

The key word i was looking at was TWO. Zzz.

I slept alot in class today.Especially in chem.It's not that the teacher is boring.It's just that my brain seems to filter out anything related to chemistry...

Played basketball with Jonathan,John,Qing Ba,Zhen Yang and Zhao Jie till 4 before going home.Played audition and slacked throughout the day.

I made someone angry again.To top it off,it was the same person.Just so you know,i didn't mean it!I finally got to chat with one of my cousins today!!!LOL.Somehow,my cousins are more than just cousins to me...They're like soul mates.Not the lover kind of soul mate but it's just that they're among the few people that know me very well.

Okay i gotta go now.Veoh sucks big-time.Bye~

"Opportunities are like bubbles.You have to catch them before they burst and disappear."

No comments: