Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ah.I'm back to my haven,heaven,whatever.I haven't been writing for so long cuz i was kinda busy these days.With what,you might ask.Well,i've been busy with Maple Private Server,of course~!What else could keep me from blogging?Seriously not many things.

(Caution:If you're an ignoramus about maple,skip this paragraph please.I don't want anyone to read it and then say "maple is lame" or whatever...It's your fault you don't understand why i'm addicted.Fresh Orange.)
I have a level 188 NL and a level 85 Hermit at the moment.The difference is that the level 85 hermit is a low dex one and the 188 NL is more of a bank account. =D

For today,it was sort of like a halfday for me.I had lessons only until reccess time.Then,the class was seperated into boys and girls for had two talks,one on polytechnic options and another on "How to charm people." o.O The latter was kinda useless.I don't even see the need to split students by their genders.In fact,the school should have just put the classes in the hall for a mass lecture. =X

After the talks,there was supposed to be POA lessons but it was cancelled!!Hurry for Mr Chua!!!The poor A Math students,however,weren't that well-off.They still had A Math lessons. =(

So,i was free by 1pm.I went with Edwin and Alex to Kenny's Cafe while waiting for my basketball friends.Sadly,i didn't have anything to eat cuz i was broke. T.T Too bad since i ordered KFC delivery yesterday.Three people were sharing the meal but somehow i ended up paying for the lion's share of the meal.Oh well,i guess that's what elders are supposed to do anyway....

Basketball was okay.Not as fun as it ought to be for me.I don't wanna say why.
I went home and of course,my com had a new password but guess what?I used the laptop to play.My mother didn't change the laptop's password probably cuz she thinks the laptop doesn't have JokerMs.Ha Ha.Look who's laughing now!ME.

Okay then i gotta go and kill my ah ma(Maplestory jargon) le.Bye bye.And one last thing.Sorry to my cousins whom i haven't been keeping in touch with recently.Sumimasen~!!!


"Darkness only makes the light seem even brighter."

No comments: