Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Extremely Ecstatic XD

Lols....i finally got a blogskin and it's the one that i've always wanted(since a few months ago...=.=)Today,i anyhow pasted it somewhere and presto,it worked!!!LOL.However,the media player seems to be screwed up!!!Damn.

Today,my cousins came over to stay!!! Wee~~~~~~
Very happy~~~~~

Okay...I've gotten a hold over myself.
Anyways,the whole day was spent on doing our blogs.Basketball after dinner and then blogging/audi-ing at night...Got owned again today....

I'm a shadow of my former self in terms of Audition and no matter how i train,i just can't seem to train myself back....Maybe i should give up on Audition too.

Currently,i've given up on 3 things:
1)Maplestory-Gave up on it when my Dk bombed its helm...
2)Arcade-Gave up on it when i lost my Initial D card at AMK Hub Zone X.
3)Bowling(I still love it though,but i suck at it...)

LOLS.I guess it's a good thing since my 'O' Levels are simply too close for comfort...

Okay then,gotta go now...Going for Kung Fu Panda tomorrow and maybe Seoul Gardem too. ^^

"If this was a dream,i'd never want to wake up...but I have to."

No comments: