Monday, June 16, 2008

Woke up at 10am today.Spruced myself up and went to Suntec with my family.Had shark meat lor mee for breakfast at a market in Tanjong Pagar first.At Suntec,everyone split up.My dad went for the IT show and my mother went to church. =_= As for me and my bro,we went to the arcade and played a few games before deciding to watch some people splurge on the candy machine game trying to win the grand prize.(It's just a stupid plushie....)

After getting sick of that,we wandered around Suntec City before finally deciding to settle down at Starbucks to read our books.Biography of Sweeny Todd for my bro and Eclipse for me. ^_^

After my father and mother were done,we went to SAF Clubhouse @ Changi.Me and my bro played DDR while my parents played a little jacpot. $_$ After that,we went for dinner somewhere near Katong Mall.The food sucked. =(

Okay then,gotta go now.I think i'm finally getting better at writing short entries. =) Maybe it's because i don't have any afterthoughts about the whole trip though...We'll wait and see.Bye~

"Why do people look everywhere except infront of them for their lost coin?"

No comments: