Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today was the last day of my cousin's stay....

Today,after breakfast with my dad,my cousins and I played basketball with my brother and his friend's team...I'm gonna say it straight.We lost. =(

In the afternoon,we were supposed to go bowling.Just before we left,something happened that left me extremely pissed off and i wanted to call off the bowling trip.My cousins and my brother kept pleading with me but i still said no.Then,my brother gave up and decided to go to his friend's house to do project work.My cousins eventually gave up after trying for more than an hour.All the while,i was cooped up in my room feeling moody and all that...Only after one of my cousins talked some sense into me did i decide to go bowling again...

On second thought,i think i shouldn't have acted that way.I thought i promised myself that my cousins would never have to ask twice about anything from me and yet I was such a jerk today.So much for my own principles...

Bowling was fun.I think i finally got the "feeling" of bowling again after so long.In these few months,i've tried bowling but i got damn lousy scores and kept going into the gutter.But today,with my cousins,i was MOTIVATED!!!!!

However,good times never last.Had to say goodbye to them at the end of the day.Sometimes i think it's better not to form bonds with people so that when they're not with you,the heartache won't come. o.O Miss them alot but all i can do is to look forward to the next time we meet...

Here's something funny that my MSN friend told me.

I hate you.
You hate me.
We're unhappy family
With a great big punch and a kick from me to you
Won't you say you hate me too.

LOLS.I couldn't stop laughing when i first saw this.

Okay then,gotta go now.Ciao~

"Stubbornness prolongs problems."

No comments: