Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lessons today were full of "Zzz" again.I found out that i had lost my EL assessment book in school.What the hell.Why do my stuff keep getting lost?In sec 1,i lost my dictionary and then i saw a dictionary with no name in the class cupboard so thinking that i had forgotten to write my name on my dictionary,i assumed it was mine and went to write my name on it.Later that day,it turned out that the dictionary belonged to someone else.It was just that her name was written somewhere inside the book.How was i to know?So anyways,here's the lesson.If you lose something,don't take other people's stuff.I guess i sorta knew how that person felt to have found that someone had taken away her stuff but luckily for her,she found the "culprit" whereas i didn't. =.=

Came home and played audition for awhile but stopped playing after my friend stopped.Tried fixing the music on my blog but guess what?IT JUST WON'T FREAKING WORK!!!Zzz.Hopeless case.If i can't fix up my music by this weekend,i think i'll seriously consider ending this blog.(Good news for those people who don't like my blog.But then again,who asked you to come? o.O)

Okay i gotta go now.Mother's starting her admonitions again.Parents.UGH!Bye~

"When the frog was in the well,he did not know anything but at least he was safe.When the frog got out of the well,he saw the world and got run over by a truck."

No comments: