Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yesterday was i did alot of things.Firstly,i got up early in the morning at about 6.40 to bathe and get ready to go bowling.I was supposed to meet my friends at 7 but my brother took so damn long to get his butt of the bed.Zzz.In the end,we were late and my friend wasn't happy about it.We decided to have breakfast at the club and we took a cab there since we were late.

At the club,we found out that the bowling centre opens at 10 on weekends.It means that we went too freaking early and there was going to be a bowling event all the way from 10 to 12.30 to boot.Swell.So,everyone decided to go for LAN and pool so we went to IRC at Bukit Timah.I sucked at pool,of course.And i wasn't any better at DOTA.Slow response during CS too so i guess i practically wasted my money on LAN and pool.

Went back to the bowling centre at 12.30 and finally started bowling.I won 2 out of games.My brother won the other 2. o.O My highscore was 152.Highest amongst my friends. ^^ After bowling we went for Laser Quest and something really funny happened there.The guy at the counter said he would offer us a discount if we could help him solve a maths question.It was simple though,but my friend from SJI somehow couldn't solve it.LOL.So,i solved the question and i got extra minutes for Laser Quest for explaining to the guy how to get the answer.LOLS it was extremely worth it.For Laser Quest,i got a score of 650 and came in 2nd amongst everyone.It was a 20 minute game and i don't know why everyone kept wanting to chase me.Well,at least i didn't have to run and look for them....=.=

After LQ,I found out that my watch was missing and i went back to the bowling centre to look for it.Then,my friends started to ask the bowlers there if they had seen my watch and then the guy in charge of the bowling centre came and gave us a scolding,my brother especially.He called him a gangster.WTF.My brother wanted to argue with him but i told him to leave.He was indignant and wanted to to scold that bowling guy but i had a better idea.Sometimes a dog's bark is worse than his bite.I whispered my father's handphone number to him and my brother left with me immediately.You can guess what happens next if you know what kind of person my father is like.(Hint:Complaint King)

After we left,we went home for awhile and met up later again at night for a movie at Lot 1.We watched Get Smart.Rather funny movie but it's not a movie i'd pay to see again.I wanted to play DDR at the arcade but it was occupied before and after the movie.I had no chance to play at all. T.T

Before everyone went home,we went to Mac to eat.Everyone except me.=) Mac's food sucks and i'd rather starve than eat Mac.Period.

Okay then,gotta go now.It's almost 3 and i still haven't eaten anything yet.Gotta get some food.Bye~

How i'd describe the day:
Fun-filled,but not fufiling.

No comments: