Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Zzz...I'm not supposed to use the com since last night cuz my mother said so.But what the heck.I'm using it in front of her anyways.

Yesterday,on the 16th of June,was a time where i seriously considered moving out of the house or maybe running away for a week or two.I got scolded by my mother for something that wasn't my fault and she blew it out of proportion.Supposedly,all i did wrong was forgot to turn off the lights in the dining room and kitchen for about 2 hours while i went out for dinner and basketball.When i came home,she scolded me like i ran someone over and stopped at the side to take his wallet before speeding off.She kept scolding me regarding things that were not in my control and she went on to my grades,my weight etc etc.(Talk about mind-mapping.)She even went as far as to place a password on my computer.Well,fine.Have it her way.Two can play the same game.You'll just probably see me going home less often.With my 'O' Levels coming anyways,i happen to have the perfect excuse of studying in school.(Which i probably will anyways cuz i don't really have anything else to do.)

She spoke about me as though i was less than human.Sure,my grades suck.Sure,i'm overweight but i'm dealing with it.I went for a health checkup today and guess what?The doctor said i had lost 3 kilos.I kid you not.But do i tell her this?Never,because she'll just blow it off with another trivial "un-godly" aspect of me.
Quote line from 'Leave Out All The Rest' by Linkin Park:
I've never been perfect
But neither have you

Whatever.I can't stand it anymore and god damn it,i'll leave my dearest cousins if i have to.

Okay then,my anger has been vented.But if i don't change my mind about this within seven days,you'll know i meant what i said today.

"Try me."

No comments: