Friday, June 13, 2008

Today,i woke up damn early(8.30am) to zak with my cousin.My cousin promised me a morning call but his call arrived just after i woke up.LOL.Zakking was a failure since the batch was CMI.I quit early in order not to burn my pots. =)

After having breakfast with my father,i went bowling with my brother.When i arrvied there were a hell lot of people at the bowling centre.Maybe it was because of the promotion they were having.($1 per game from 9am to 12pm.)Bowling was fun and i got owned.My brother's highscore was 176.Fugly crap!I lost only because i had this injured thumb. =)

Before going home,i went to buy some @Cash cuz i think my Audition character is more than ready for a makeover.Haix...After playing so online games,Audition is still the best! ^^ (Followed closely by Maple,of course!)

Okay then,i'll be going now to credit the @cash into my account.By the way,i got 2 free tickets to watch a performance called Temple.It's part of the Singapore Arts Festival.Damn excited now.Lols.Bye.

"All i can do is to sit far away,hoping one day she'll look my way."

No comments: