Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tired...

Haix....last night i "act smart'.Dun wan sleep until morning.Then,at 6.00am went down to play basketball and watch the sunrise.Only me and my brother.No cousins.Just me and my brother."Someone" needed her beauty sleep and that "someone"'s sister wanted to "pei" her so both didn't go....

In the end,i was early for my sunrise.In fact,the sunrise started at 8am....I stayed up all night for nothing....Slept from 10am till 3pm.I feel like a vampire. =.=

At five,i took a cab with my cousins to Causeway Point to watch Kungfu Panda.Very funny and the animation was very well done.The seats sucked however,and we all had to crane our necks up in order to see the screen...But no choice.There were no other seats since we bought the tickets late. o.O

Went to Popular to look for "Eclipse" by Stephenie Meyer.Both branches in Causeway Point and Lot 1 didn't have the books.The NLB had them,however,but they were all on loan...Seriously,i'd do almost anything to have that book now.

Went home and wanted to watch Step Up 2 but i lost the DVD....Cousins and brother all wanted to use the computer so instead of joining the fight,i went to watch midnight crap TV programmes.Then,i tried to sleep but i was stil very restless...

Somehow,i managed to get a com only at 2am...and have been using it until now...
Plans for tomorrow would be bowling in the afternoon followed by a tearful goodbye with my cousins and then my BL___DY maths tuition at night.Swell.

Something appalling that happened to me today was that at the void deck of my house,someone actually came up to me and offered me a cigarette!What the hell.That guy looked no older than me....and he was smoking...Why do teenagers like to smoke so much???OMG.My father smokes and he says he does it because sometimes he's stressed but sometimes i feel stressed.Does it empower me to smoke?I don't think so...

Okay then,gotta go now.Basketball first thing in the morning...o.O

"My words are my weapons."

No comments: