Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Spectacular morning.The guy whose car i took to school went off without me.And i knew cuz i saw his car driving past our meeting place.So,me and 2 of that guy's friends had no ride to school and we had to take a cab.We boarded a cab at 7.10am and reached the school before 7.15am.LOL.The cab driver was like so funny.He asked me what time we had to be in school and i replied "7.20am." and then he was like "What the hell?Going to late already leh!U think taxi like aeroplane can fly ar?Aiyo,now must make my taxi become Ferrari Turbo already lah!" and i swear he was driving almost as fast as my father does.We got to school in 3 minutes only,as compared to my friend's car which needed like 10 minutes? o.O I guess it's not about the car of the driver;it's the driver of the car.

Okay then.On to Rev-Up.Since i was overweight,i could skip Vertical Run and go for some "lighter activities"(quoted from Mr. Chow).Though i didn't want Vertical Run because running up and down every staircase in the school isn't my kind of exercise.The "lighter exercises",call it TAF club if you want to,were just pathetic.In 40 minutes,20 minutes were spent on warming up(WTF?!),followed by less than 10 minutes of light jogging around the basketball court and finally cooling down for the remainder.IT IS SO PATHETIC!!!!We were supposed to run around the school but alot of people didn't wanna go.When Mr Chua asked who wasn't feeling well,half of the whole group raised their hands and went to sit at a corner.They're already overweight and they're actually not doing anything about it!( know i am overweight too and i know it's an understatement but still,i do try to exercise,believe it or not.But those people are like so close to getting to the acceptable weight range and yet they don't wanna make a final dash!Zzz.Talk about being blind...Enough of this.I swear i'll do the Vertical Run next time and over my dead body will i ever go for that crappy exercise thingy ever again.Period.

By the way,i heard many people in VR actually slacked throughout the whole run and on my way back to class,i saw like over a 100 students running around the quadrangle as punishment.LOL.Poor Qing Ba even twisted his neck.Hope he gets better soon.

Lessons were boring and somehow,i was damn sleepy for the whole day.And to make things worse for me,Ms Karasi is taking the Pure Lit class!!!!OMFG.Why O why does it have to be her?I'd seriously prefer Ms Lee or someone else.ANYONE ELSE!!!!Zzz.And i was so sleepy today that i actually slept during P Lit class even though i was sitting at the front row.LOL.Who gives a sheet anyways?Not me.

Maybe it's because my body hasn't adjusting from the holiday-mode to school-mode.But seriously i was just very tired today.In fact,i even skipped E Geog remedial today.Not that i wanted to but i figured that even if i went,i would have dozed off anyways...=(

Okay then,i gotta shut down the com already cuz my parents are coming back already.I'm using the com secretly. >.- Well,i guess i'll go watch some TV now.Bye~

"If you want your friends to stand beside you in times of trouble,make sure you do the same as well."

No comments: