Wednesday, June 25, 2008

School was as usual.Nothing much happened.I didn't sleep alot in class today though.Chem remedial was cancelled but i still had to go for Pure Lit remedial.Damn.It went by soon enough.Then when i was going home,things got really F**Ked up.As Bus 172 was approaching,Edwin and Qing Ba pulled me back until the bus left.Literally pulled me back.With my bag.It's all Edwin's idea but i don't know why Qing Ba chose to go along with him.Zzz.Both of them were real POS-es today.(Feel free to tell me what you think POS is.)

Went home and chionged my El homework.Completed all except the research portfolio thingy.My mother wouldn't let me use the com until i had finished doing all my other homework.Apparently she was afraid that i would play.But i didn't.I spent the whole evening doing the papers and the whole night helping other people with their homework.(2 classmates and 1 audi friend.)And along the way,i really pissed off another friend who was waiting for me to talk to her for a long time.(If you're reading this,I'm REALLY SORRY!!!!)

Zzz...today is like homework night or what.Suddenly everyone is chionging their homework.I was like talking to 5 people all at one time and while i started having dinner at 9,i finished eating at 10.15. =.=

Oh yeah i changed the song on my blog.One of my fave songs."The Way" by Clay Aiken.But the song comes in bits and pieces on my com....Zzz i guess i'll have to make do with it for now.

Okay then i have nothing more to say.Gotta go do my research now cuz no one will/can help.Bye~

"True friends are friends who will dive into the water to save you when you're drowning instead of just throwing you a float."

No comments: