Sunday, June 15, 2008

For me,the 14th of June shall be officially declared Sleeping Day.I've never slept so much in my entire life.Here's how it went.I slept at 4am cuz i was Audition-ing till very late,and then i woke up at 2pm for my brunch.After using the com for awhile,i turned it off and went back to sleep cuz no friends/cousins were online and i couldn't play Audition since my brother was playing it on his com.The music would clash.(Try playing audition in PC Bunk and you'll see what i mean.) =)

So,i slept till about 7.30 and woke up again.This time,it was for dinner.I went to a hawker centre somewhere at Jurong East and then went to IMM to do grocery shopping with my family.There,i randomly walked to Popular and i found Eclipse there!!!I's so lucky!And when i arrived at the front door,there was this salesgirl who asked me if what i had to buy was urgent because the store was closing already so i said yes and i went in to look.Finding the book there was a fluke.Maybe i shouldn't have lied cuz after i paid for my book,i heard the salesgirl being scolded by her manager for letting a customer in after closing time. o.o x3 the salesgirl and x/3 the manager. =)

Tomorrow,i'm going to some IT show at Suntec City and i have to leave damn early.Actually,everyone will split up.It's like a free-and-easy trip for the family.My father will go to the IT show,my mother will go to church(WHY?!) and i'll probably go to the arcade or maybe look at clothes etc etc...I don't know about my brother though.I dont think Suntec has anything for him.In fact,i dont know where the heck does he hang out.All he does is playing basketball and Audition....Speechless.

Okay then,it's 2.15am and i'm still going for more Audition.I envy my cousins though.They're going to Wild Wild Wet tomorrow and although i don't really like that place,i'd rather go there than to Suntec City.Bah and goodnites~

"Open your heart to see what your eyes couldn't see."

No comments: