Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Anticipation...

Time flies by cos it's already CNY eve!Man,i'm so excited and and anxious for tomorrow shall be the Ang Pao Day!!!Still,i also have my reservations about tomorrow cos i'm worried about making impressions...After all,most of the relatives i'll meet are those that i see only on CNY so if i make a bad impression out of myself,that's how they'll remember me for the rest of the year.However though,very elated to be able to see my cousins again...You could call them VIPs and it would still be an understatement...Well then,Ang Paos and cousins!!!Who could ask for more?

The school part of today was quite boring and stupid actually...
Firstly,getting shouted by my teacher for not helping the girls out with the class deco is not my ideal situation in a class...(Hey,many other boys were doing it too you know...)Then,slacking around with my group of friends and we got bored so we decided to play a finger-guessing game...Well,guess what?i lost all the matches so as a penalty,i had to unbutton two of the buttons on my shirt for the whole performance later on...

The Performance:
Quite boring since i couldn't see ANYTHING without my glasses but i put them on later anyways...Then there was the pomelo eating contest and i am proud to say that my class got third in position for that!Three Cheers For 4G!!!(Thanks to Zhen Yang,Austen,Wen Hong And Han Long ^^)Then,there was a boring slideshow on CNY customs and traditions.(I slept through it all the way...)Then,there was a dance item by the Mother Tongue department and it was quite funny...gotta admit something though,Mdm Azlina was quite skillful with her ribbon thingy...Then,everything ended...

I was supposed to go with Edwin to play basketball with some other people but most of them backed out at the last moment...eventually we got 4 players including me so we didn't have to cancel the game...The whole game was quite fun and then i went home later on to have my Reunion Lunch with my family...Then,i just played Maple until just now...

Man,i still haven't thought of how to rewrite the "Empty" song into a school version...Maybe after CNY then i'll try again...Well,with holidays comes homework...I've got a whole lot of English and Geography homework!Sian 1/2 LAH!!!A pity the homework didn't come with complimentary lighters....I would have put them to good use...(If you know what i mean...)

Quote Of The Day:
Shadows are a measure of how ibg or small one can become.

No comments: