Sunday, February 17, 2008

Subjective Saturday...

Ahh...Came back late on friday cos i went to play at the arcade until 12am and then went to Mac...On saturday,early morning got my FIRST tuition lesson for maths...I hate tuition honestly but i guess it's necessary in order for me not to fail too badly during my 'O' Levels.(=.= Cant believe i'm actually saying this...)The afternoon was rather boring.Went to buy some new school shoes since my old one was tattered and torn with holes.(Yuck!)But honestly i didn't mind continuing to wear those shoes cos my mother wanted me and my little bro to go all the way to queensway just to get our shoes.In the end,both me and my brother were so tired of going to different shops to choose our shoes that we simply went to Converse and just chose white shoes there.Finally now,i could go home...At night,I went to the arcade with some friends...I went to play Initial D 4 but this time,I customised a different car...After this,i went to play Tekken 5 and got owned by someone using Devil Jin...Sianz!!!I got pawned by my favourite character!!!Then,one of my friends actually got a high score on Silent Hill!!!Ahh i couldn't believe it....Then,i wanted to play Silent Hill with that guy to see whose score would be higher but someone else was already playing.Then,i did the stupidest thing.I went to X-Scoop and went to play the stupid candy drop game...Hopeless game of trying to get candies and with a hell lot of luck,maybe even get the jackpot.I spent 3 dollars within a time frame of less than 2 minutes before realising that it was hopeless...Then,i went back to the Silent Hill machine and it was empty!!!So,me and my friend went to play and we survived quite long.(Our first credit lasted us until the 3rd area of the 2nd stage.)Then,we started getting hit and we were both dying so i put in another credit just in case someone died...Later on,guess what?The screen went black in front of my eyes...The arcade was CLOSED!!!So,with none of us having died yet and one credit still left inside,we had to leave cos it was already 12.05am.Wasted...One thing i was happy about though,was that i was winnning my friend by 11 thousand points!!!Guess i must be the best shooter among my friends.Haha!Okay then,enough bragging.After leaving the arcade,we went to Mac's(Again) to take a break and have a drink.Then,we decided to walk home instead of taking the bus and on the way,one friend suggested that we should go to this uber-big playground and so we went there...It was really much larger than those normal playgrounds around housing estates these days...When we reached the place,there was this guy sitting on the swing and staring at his handphone and he was like totally motionless most of the time!Quite the creepy guy...After he left,we did something very stupid there.(I will not write here.If you really want to know,ask me in real life.)Anyways,the playground was rather creepy and i saw everyone started to talk about hwo they saw heads looking down on us from the blocks.By the time we left,i was already 2.30...Time flies...Then,we started walking home and then my brother and my friend did somethign lame.Seeing that there were no aproaching cars,they went on the road and started to do pushups...LOLS!Later,they tried to do vampire hops across the road but couldn't do it all the way coz a car was coming...I took a video of this and it's so hilarious!However,amid all the fun,my parents called and i had to go home...(Think of this as a Male-version of Cinderella o.O)Hahas.On overall,today was still rather fun despite the boring afternoon...Okay then,i gotta go now cos my brother left his Initial D card in the card reader yesterday and we're gonna retrieve it now...Cya~!

No comments: