Monday, February 4, 2008

Untitled...

Okay i know the title itself may sound stupid cos i mean like why the hell would anyone put "untitled" as a title?It's so self-contradicting but just bear with it...Besides i think Simple Plan had named one of their songs "Untitled" also,probably cos they couldn't find a title for it too?I dunno about but i dont really care about it anyway...

So,for today...Firstly,PE lesson.Again,i failed the 1.6km run.(i took 14 minutes...yes everyone take a minute to gasp all you like...)Then during Geography lesson i suddenly felt damn tired.(Probably cos of the fan and aircon blasting at me...)And what would ya' know?I was supposed to have a test coincidentally(actually the teacher may have mentioned it last week?But i wasn't paying attention anyways and hence the suprise...)So, i kept dozing off during the test and i wrote "compulsory" as "compiece".(What can i say?i was tired,you know...)So i was checking through my answer for a question and i saw this really strange word.Compiece.And then i thought to myself "What the f**k was i writing?" and i hurriedly began to check all my answers and guess what?I found the same word 3 times.(OMG!!!)So in the end,i couldn't answer all the questions but i had to hand the paper in cos my time was up.(And i dont mean that i'm gonna die...)During Social Studies lesson,i got angry at someone for some stupid thing...Well,one thing good that happened today was that i wasn't selected for EL remedial so i could go home early...

When i got home,3 young boys(maybe 4 or 5 years old)and their maids entered the lift with me and as the lift ascended,the boys were very excited and looked very happy to see each other and then i saw them hugging each other...At first,i thought i was a little strange for boys to be hugging each other but i slowly saw that they were just happy to be together and hugging was the best way for them to show it(I hope they didn't kiss though cos it would seriously gross me out...)But anyway,it was a very touching scene for me cos it reminded me of my childhood where there was no enemies,only friends.It was a time where everyone didn't compete with each other to get 'A's and to see who's better than each other...as i saw those boys hugging,i felt that society changes people alot.From being young and innocent to being sly and conniving...It's as though when we grow up who forget who we are anymore and subconciously,we'd gladly give up our souls for the high status and riches that would make many green-eyed with envy.We do not measure a man by his character anymore but by the car model he drives and the kind of housing he lives in.All these can be summed up into one word.Materialism.It has tranformed many into zombies who are in existence solely for the purpose of being in the upper class society...Well,some may call it a "way of life" but it's just bullsh*t to me...What happened to friends and family?These days,friends and family have been replaced by the dollar sign...Well,you don't have to agree with me cos it doesn't apply to everyone but anyway if it does,you shouldn't be reading this post.Get out and go get your moeny while you can cos you ain't taking it with you to the grave...

That's all i have to say for todae...Dunno why my posts always seem very long compared to many other peoples' blogs...

Goodbye is something you say only when you don't wanna see someone ever again.So i'll say see ya instead...


SEE YA~

Quote of the day:
When the bus breaks down,take a cab.

Here's a video for one of my most favourite songs I Dont Wanna Know By New Found Glory...

No comments: