Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bored like Hell

Another day went by...Nothing worth doing these days...

Today,i fell asleep for both English and Social Studies....How could anyone not?I don't know.It amazes me to see how my classmates can focus on the lessons....However,i hope my sleeping doesn't become a habit...Not good for studies...

Man.there's no one i miss more than my cousins these days...
Today,i just realised that i keep going to arcades just to do something.Not that i want to go to the arcade but i just don't want to be doing nothing...A conflicted person,aren't i?Sad case.Life these days seem aimless to me...
I realise that i'm becoming lamer day by day.During Social Studies lesson when we were doing an intro on terrorism,the teacher gave us a paper to write what we know,what we want to know and what we've learnt and asked us to write 2 things on the want to know section.Then,i had this lamest idea.Write "Where do i sign up?" there.Lame crap.What a load of bull.If a younger version of me saw me,he would shake his head and say one word.Retard.Life's really aimless right now.I believe the reason why people aren't killing themselves is because of the pain.If there was a painless way to die,many would go for it right away.Crappy day...Real crappy.

No comments: