Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pre-CNY...^^

Well,since there's the word "pre",i suppose i will do another post on post-CNY later tonight...

Okay then,the day has finally arrived...While i'm always glad to get some Ang Paos(Who doesn't?),but i'm still reluctant to see my relatives(excluding my cousins,of course!)...Man,they keep asking you insincere questions like how's your studies and where is your school and stuff like that...Well,i've got something to tell you!That is,YOU ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS EVERY YEAR!!!!!Damn,it just gets so tiring to have to answer the same questions over and over again...Besides,it's not like they'll remember anything about you 5 minutes after your conversation with a particular auntie or uncle...But then again,i guess they have no choice too...After all,they aren't really that close with me so i guess formalities are as far as we'll go...

Damn,i shouldn't have played Maple till so late last night cos when i woke up it was already 11.30 and then my cousin called to say that he's already leaving.(OMG!!!)Therefore,i was gonna be so damn late...Then,as i was gonna bathe,i got a call from my Maple partner asking me to play the account NOW...i was running out of time when i was talking to him so i didn't say this but man,WHAT THE HELL DOES CNY MEAN TO YOU?!Bloody fool asking me to play just when i'm gonna visit my relatives plus i was already late...Asking me such a stupid question...

Okay then,i've really gotta run now...I'll do another post later,probably at night...Until then,see ya~

No comments: