Monday, February 18, 2008

Zzzz Day...

Damn,i was like so tired today and i was late for meeting up with my friend to go to school together....Then during english common test i was sleepy that i started writing at 8 o'clock when the test began at 7.45...I actually stoned for 15 minutes!!
High jumps were done for PE lesson today and i only managed to clear the one meter bar...Sad case...

Surprising today,i didn't sleep during Social Studies lesson today but instead,it was during English lesson.Lols.Nothing much for today...Typical monday that no one wants to hear about...Even when someone invited me to his house to play PS2,i also didn't go cos i wasn't in the mood for it...What a lousy day...Damn...

Btw if anyone of you got this song called In My Dreams by Rebecca pls send me via MSN or something...i want to have this song very badly.Rather simple lyrics for a love song but it does the trick.You may find it familiar if you play Dance Maniax (or used to play =x)...Here's the song.I want it on my handphone!!!

No comments: