Saturday, February 9, 2008

Post-CNY...=(




Ahh well,the reason that i took so long before writing this post was because on the night of Chu Yi,my uncle invited me and my cousins to stay overnight at his house and then go cycling early in the morning at East Coast Park(Hence i couldn't have access to the internet)...Well,actually i didn't wanna go but then since it was at East Coast Park,i figured that the sunrise would be very beautiful so i agreed...Besides,my cousins would be with me as well so what more could i ask for?
Before sleeping,my cousin and i set our alarms at 5.30am even though we were supposed to wake up at 6am so that we would not have to rush to freshen up...

In the morning,i woke up immediately after hearing the alarm(i couldn't sleep well anyway cos' we were sleeping on the floor...The girls however,got to sleep on the beds...How i wish i had a bed that night too...)My other cousin however,had a louder alarm but still didn't wake up after a minute so i decided to deactivate his alarm so that it wouldn't wake the others up too early...Then later,i had to wear my uncle's clothes cos i couldn't possibly go cycling in my jeans and shirt...so at 6.30am,we all set out...It was a beautiful morning at the beach and the sunrise didn't disappoint me...It was worth it...What could be better than enjoying the sunset with your cousins?Then,later at 8am,we rented our bicycles and we started our ride...Very bad for me...i was so much slower than the others...and they had to keep waiting for me to catch up before continuing...Man,feeling like a liability now...To make things worse,my chain kept falling off....Damn,why did it have to happen to me???So in the end,we couldn't complete the journey and we were risking being late for returning our bikes and it's all thanks to me...=( After returning our bikes,we went bowling and it SUCKED!!!My ball kept going into the gutter and i couldn't even go above 90 points...Damn disappointed in myself.....Later that evening,i followed my cousins to their house and my parents were there already.After bathing and changing into the clothes that my parents brought,i went to have my dinner...Now i must say something about the dinner.My uncle makes pork ribs better than Cafe Cartel's.Seriously.If the two were compared,my uncle's park ribs would win hands down,fingers down,feet down and toes down...LOLS dumb expression...But i'd have to say that it's very rare for me to admit that a dish homecooked could actually win a restaurant's version of it...Surprised,eh?Then,i went to play some Blackjack and just like every year,i was the sucker and i lost..well,you wouldn't want to know the exact amount...My little brother on the other hand,won a hell lot of money and he wasn't even the banker...This changed my opinion about gambling,that only the bankers win alot of money...It's so NOT TRUE!!!!After losing all my money,i decided to go down for a walk and my cousins went along with me...Then,they went to play 3 blind mice, but i didn't join in.Maybe i was tired or maybe i wasn't in the mood after losing all my money,but i just didn't want to join in.Antisocial me.Anyways,my cousins invited me to stay over at their house but my parents didn't allow me to cos they said someone was visiting my house the following day.Then,i got damn fed up and i became damn moody for the whole time i was at my cousins' house and i left feeling very,VERY angry...

Today,guess what?My uncle ain't visiting my house anymore so i was gonna be free the whole afternoon...I could have stayed at my cousins' house if i knew this earlier and all this made me even more angry...Not at anyone in particular but at the whole situation...Besides,i'm sure that i was a total jerk when i was being all moody while the rest of my cousins were trying not to notice me and tried to continue their games...Now,i regret what i did yesterday...Being angry wasn't going to help the situation anyways but i still acted like an asshole in front of my cousins...Really bad day...

No comments: