Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rainy Sunday....

How ironic is it for is to rain on a sunday when there's the word "sun" in it?...

For yesterday...

I went to Bugis Junction to get some clothes for CNY and i met Joshua Wei at the underpass to the MRT(What A Coincidence) and i saw a shirt that i really wanted but guess what?it happened to run out of L size...so what did i do?I decided to get the locations of all the other branches and go to every single branch if i had to in order to get my L sized shirt.First off,the next branch i went to was at Bugis Village where i had to squeeze with a hell lot of people in the rain but i had to put up with it anyways.TO my disappointed,that branch had also ran out of the L sized shirt...When i went out the shop,guess who i saw?I saw Sheng Kai,Kuan Liang and Yung Kent...What a small world...So,next stop:Vivocity.I had to take a cab to Vivocity cos i felt really tired by all the running about and i was running out of time also as i had to rush to another place...(i felt the pinch though)
At Vivocity,i finally the the shirt that i wanted in L size...Woots!Then,my dad came to pick me up and we went to Clarke Quay(Very draggy part so i dont wanna talk about it)....Anyways...i'm just really glad that i got some new clothes for CNY cos it's a new year after all and i wouldn't want to be wearing old clothes...

Today's plans:
1.No plans
2.Simply folo my parents around to get some new year goodies...(Boring but inevitable...)

Okay then,that's all for today and i hope it'll stop raining soon...

Quote of the day:
Positivity and negativity is only a mstter of opinion and acceptance.

No comments: