Monday, February 25, 2008

Sick AGAIN...

Today.My illness took a turn for the worse.Had to be leave school immediately after my maths common test which i think i'm gonna fail due to time constraint.(What'd you expect?I'm sick and i still have to put up with a test?Pui.So anyways,i had to go down with my form teacher,Ms Lau to the General Office where i had to sign a form for me to go out.Ahh i know!I shall take this opportunity to introduce my form teacher today.

Ms Lau has been teaching me maths from sec 1-4 and was my co-form teacher last year.This year she is my form teacher.Lols.Funny how i get to see her every year.She is strict but caring.Very concerned about her students.Nice teacher.Although we're supposed to call her Mdm Lau cos she got married when i was in Sec 2,but everyone's so used to it that we still call her Ms Lau.Hahas.So when we call her Ms Lau she sometimes gets a little irritated and says that she shouldn't be addressed as a Miss anymore.

What did i do when i got home?My father still had not left for work coz he starts work late,unlike many people who go to work early in them morning.Reading his paper and he was a little surprised when i got home.He even thought that i had a half day today.Lols.He said that if i'm sick i must eat porridge so he offered me to take me out for breakfast even though it was quite late.When he fetched me back to my house from breakfast,it was liek already 11.30.Hahas.I asked him if he was going to be late and he simply said "I'm already late."Hahas.Nice guy.Cares alot for me.

Slept through the afternoon.Sick as a sicko.Woke up at about 5.Watched Tv until now.Sad Life.I hope i'll be better enough for school tomorrow.Until then,Cya~!

No comments: