Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nice day

This afternoon,I went to Mt Faber SAFRA to have lunch and to play at the arcade there.Lunch was at a cafe by the poolside.I ordered this fish and chicken combo where i was supposed to get battered fish and a piece of chicken chop.The chicken chop was okay but the fish was absolutely HORRIBLE!!!Tough meat inside probably because it was kept frozen for too long...Yuck man!!!To think I actually had to eat such crap right after I recovered from my sickness...For dessert,we had mocchi with cake inside....o.O Nothing much to say.Average stuff.

At the arcade,I finally got to play my favourite dance game,Dance Maniax!!! Woo~ Seriously,I was really looking forward to this cos' it has been awhile since I got to play this game...However,i seemed to have lost my skills cos' i couldn't play as well as I did in the past.Lols.

Dinnertime.I went to this restaurant called Think Tofu.Eye-catching name.The title was also the reaon why i chose to go in.Cuz I LOVE tofu. =) Surprisingly,the food was really cheap compared to other restaurants.Most dishes cost at most $5.50.I ordered this fried Soon Hock in chef's sauce for just 12 dollars.It's like sooo CHEAP!!!!For some who may not know,Soon Hock is a very expensive breed of fish and if sold at a seafood restaurant,it goes for at least 8-10 dollars per 100gm and the fish that i got was at least 500g so know you can see the worth in it...It tasted quite good too which made the whole experience even better.Quality food at a low price.Something that few in Singapore can match.Oops...It seems as though i'm promoting their restaurant.Lols.But seriously,I would most definitely go there again...

It was a rather nice day today.Nice food with nice outing.However,I can't say the same about tomorrow though.Maths common test and i've done absolutely NOTHING to prepare for it.Well,gotta go now cos it's rather late and as many of you might already know,I have a very high tendency to sleep in class or maybe it's just during Social Studies lesson but whatever it is,i gotta get as much sleep as i can so CYA~

No comments: