Thursday, February 21, 2008

Disappointed....

Who am i disappointed with today?Myself.

Yesterday was someone's birthday but i didn't call her to congratulate her.Dunno why.Previously,i kept promising to give a present but look at me.No present,no call.All i did: One SMS.That's all.Kept brooding over it last night.But then again,brooding wouldn't help anyway.100% thinking and 0% action.Gotta say sorry and give her a present next time i see her.Even if it means starving to save the money. =(

Affected my whole mood today.Didn't want to study.But i didn't want to go home.I didn't want to go anywhere.So,the only choice.Lessons.I realised that i am a person that,if left alone,would be thinking alot of stupid stuff.Maybe i should put a sticker on myself saying:"Never leave this guy alone unless you want to hear bullshit."These days,my life is like an ant.So boring. ========_________=========

1.Wake up
2.Get ready for school.
3.Reach school.
4.Take lessons while trying not to fall asleep.
5.Go home.
6.Bathe
7.Eat
8.Watch TV
9.Brush teeth
10.Sleep

Living life like a ship on sea without wind.Directionless.
Gotta go now.I have this irritation at the back of my throat.
May not go to school tomorrow.Done.

No comments: