Saturday, February 2, 2008

What Happened Later...




I am back.And Yes,i did win the bowling match against my tomodachi and take a look at the score!Yeah i know it's quite low to most people but it's the best of i've gotten so far...I'll try to get even better as time goes by...

So,after the bowling games,i went to Zone X at Lot 1 just to play 1 round of Initial D against Takahashi Keisuke(Tsukuba) only to lose to him by 100.07m.Dang it!I'm a guy who hates to lose so in the end i spent more than i should have on the arcade...Well,i guess it's how video game arcades earn money anyway...Counting on suckers like me to put money right into their pocket by being stubbornly unwilling to believe that i can't win...Which probably ain't true anyway cos one day i WILL defeat Keisuke...Then,i went home and took a short rest before going to play basketball.I played from 8.30 to 11pm so i got damn hungry and went to Kopitiam to have some of the most crappy food in the world in order to fill my hungry tummy...Then,i came back home and took a bath and now here i am,writing this post...

Okay then,plans for tomorrow.

1.Go buy some new clothes for CNY
2.Do some homework???(Most Unlikely...)
3.Slack around and think of something for my blog entry...

Well,Well...look at the time...It's already 1 am so i guess i better wind up this post but before that,i have a good piece of news to announce,that is....i managed to persuade someone to share with my his Lv 80 DK account....so guess what?I'm BACK in Maple,baby!And i'll probably play a little before i sleep...That's all for this post...Ciao,peeps!

Just a gentle reminder:If you came to visit my blog,pls leave a comment behind just to say hi or something pls...Thx a million...

Quote of the day:Simple Things Are Most Difficult To Understand In This Complicated World...

No comments: